Acoustical Baffle-Whisper Foam-Water Retardant & Fire Retardant
- Stratocell Whisper is a new way to absorb noise without some of the limitations of traditional lofted or fibrous materials.
- Sound Absorption: Stratocell Whisper uses a networked perforated honeycomb like structure to attain an NRC=1.
- Moisture Resistant: there is no need for a water barrier or protective film to ensure acoustic properties are maintained
- Strong Structure: has a semi rigid structure that makes it easy to cut, handle and install on site.
- Light Weight: with a weight of less than 1.5kg per square meter at 50mm it's up to half the weight of alternative materials.
- Fiber Free/Washable: has no fibrous materials, low particle emissions, low VOC and is CFC free and zero ODP.
- UV Resistant: Stratocell Whisper UV has surpassed 2000 hours in a QUV test and maintained it's acoustic properties. Whisper UV is rated as a self-extinguishing material to DIN 4102 Class B2.
- Fire Retardant: Stratocell Whisper FR has achieved a Group 1-S result in the C/VM2 appendix A to ISO 9705:1993 as outlined in the New Zealand Building Code, and a Group 1 in the Australian NCC specification C1.10 to AS 9705-2003 as outlined in the Australian building code.
- Transmission Loss: Stratocell Whisper 50mm has attained an Rw of 13.8 in ISO 717-1 tests.
For Classroom Noise:
For Outside Noise:
Swimming Pools, in-door games area, auditoriums, etc. :
Construction noise barrier walls:
Railways (Train) and Roadway barrier walls:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M_mqUZDGt4
Shop 40, Mufaddal Shopping Arcade, Noor Baugh, Sandhurst Road Station, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400009, India